- On The Change Blog: 10 Wise Choices to Skyrocket Your Happiness
- On Zen Habits: Tied Up in Knots? The Minimalist’s Guide to Inner Peace
- On The Bold Life: The End of Limits: How to Flourish in the Face of Fear
- On GoodlifeZen: Are You Wearing a Mask That Dims Your Light?
- On Insanely Serene: Serenity is Sanity
- On Goodlife Zen: Feeling Inadequate? How to Turn Lack Into Love
- On PsychCentral blog, “Weightless:” Interview on the inner critic, listening to inner guidance, and habit change. Part 1 and Part 2.
- On NakedinEdenBlog: Are Your Maps Holding You Back?
- On TimelessInformation: Interview with Gail
- On UrbanMonk: What to Do When You’ve Been Wronged
- Sunshine Award on Insanely Serene
- On MakeItHappen: The Ultimate 40 Posts for Valentine’s Day
- On GoodlifeZen: Want to Improve Your Relationships? Listen Up!
- On ChangeYourThoughts: The One Question That Will Simplify Your Life Forever
- On HowToCopeWithPain: How to Make Peace with Pain
- On TheChangeBlog: How to Change Your Focus and Be Happy Now
- On GoodlifeZen: Why Some People Thrive No Matter What Happens
- On PicktheBrain: It’s Not Rocket Science: How to Choose Your Life Partner
- On TheChangeBlog: Feeling Down? 39 Ways to Boost Your Mood
- On DumbLittleMan: How to Free Yourself From Limiting Beliefs
- On TheChangeBlog: You are Already Whole
- On GoodlifeZen: 21 Ways to Comfort a Friend in Crisis
- On DumbLittleMan: Master the Art of Listening and Watch All Your Relationships Thrive
- On DarrenMain: Interview with Gail
Hi, I’m Gail Brenner, Ph.D., psychologist and blogger. Here you will find inspiration to help you reclaim your natural life. Discover that inner peace is absolutely possible, happiness and fulfillment your birthright. Come on in. Be inspired. Awaken to A Flourishing Life!